This recipe for Green Goddess salad dressing was popular in the 70's. Watch this how to video to learn how to make this salad or broiled fish dressing using avocado, anchovies, mayonnaise, lemon juice and tarragon.
Green Goddess salad dressing ingredients:
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp green onion
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp tarragon, fresh or dried
salt and pepper, to tast
1. In a KitchenAid blender, combine the avocado, mayonnaise, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, tarragon, anchovies, salt and pepper. Process until smooth, adding water if necessary.
2. Chill for 24 hours before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades