For those of us who weren't trained in the snobby high-class kitchen classrooms of Le Cordon Bleu, tomato concassé is just a fancy schmancy term for roughly chopped tomatoes. While you're probably like, "Um, hello, I can do that without watching a how-to video," the tomato concassé in this salad making tutorial is a bit different.
These chopped tomatoes are petite and come deskinned so they're more pleasing to eat (or so it's said). Once you're done with the tomatoes, throw them on top of salads for a beautiful - and edible - garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades