In this tutorial, we learn how to make a popular sashimi salad with Kitchen Access. First, you will grab the salmon and slice it into strips, the thinner the better. Now, grab yellow tail and cut it into thin slices as well. Next, grab the tuna and cut it into thin strips too. From here, you will set these on the serving dish and put fresh lettuce into a mixing bowl. Then, add in pomegranate seeds, lemon, sea salt, and lemon oil. Toss this and then place on the serving dish. serve this to your guests and it will be a surefire hit, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades