In this tutorial, we learn how to use Ramen noodles to make a gourmet salad. You will need: chicken breasts, bacon, dried beef, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. First, preheat your oven to 350. After this, grab your chicken breasts and wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. When finished, mix up the soups and sour cream and then pour it over the top of the chicken in a casserole dish. Place this in the oven and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Now, cook some instant rice on the stove by mixing equal parts of boiling water with rice. Now, to make your salad you will need: lettuce, walnuts, green onions, broccoli, sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, Ramen noodles, and red wine vinegar. After you was your vegetables, place them into a mixing bowl. From here, add in your walnuts and noodles in a saute pan with some butter and cook them until browned. From here, make our salad dressing with 1 c oil, 1 c sugar, 1/2 c red wine vinegar, and 3 tsp soy sauce. Then, add in the noodles and the nuts to the bowl and mix everything together. When done, serve this with the chicken and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades