To make the 'lady boy' Thai noodle salad begin by making the dressing. White vinegar, sugar, sriracha, and garlic are brought to a boil. Then a marinade is made for the shrimp which combines grape seed oil, red onion, red curry paste, lemongrass, sriracha, sugar, and fish sauce in a blender until smooth. Cover a pound of shrimp with marinade for about two hours. Next place rice noodles in boiling water for five minutes, drain water off, let them cool, and place them in a bowl. Add julienned mango, carrot, zucchini, daikon radish, cucumber, and toss. Add basil and mint leaves and top with dressing. Sauté shrimp in grape seed oil in a cast iron pan. Add salt and pepper to noodle mixture, toss and place on a plate. Garnish with sriracha aioli, rice powder, chili oil, basil oil, and top with shrimp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades