In this tutorial, we learn how to make Japanese lotus root salad. First, you will need to take the lotus root and peel it. Then, cut it into thin slices and place into ice water. After this, chop up green peppers, removing the middle and seeds. Now, add four cups of water to a large pot, along with 1 tbsp rice vinegar. Bring this to a boil, then combine 3 tbsp rice vinegar with 2 tbsp water in a small bowl. Put the peppers into the water and vinegar mix and let this soak. Strain the lotus root, then drop into the boiling water. Cook for 1 minute, then drain it. Put this into the finishing bowl, then add in salt and sugar to the pepper water mixture. Stir until this dissolves, then pour over the lotus fruit for a dressing and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades