In this video, we learn how to make organic vegan quinoa salad. This super food is a complete protein that's rich in amino acids and protein. First, rinse the quinoa in a strainer, then put into a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring this to a boil while covered, then when the liquid is absorbed it's done. Now, chop up some bell pepper and cucumber and mix it up with the quinoa until it's well combined. Next, add in some roasted pistachios, cranberries, extra virgin olive oil, and maple syrup. After it's all mixed, add in some balsamic vinegar with sea salt and combine again. eat and enjoy when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades