In this video, we learn how to make an arugula, fennel & pomegranate salad. To make the dressing, you will squeeze a lemon and a lime. Then, add in finely chopped red onion and olive oil. Then, add in one pomegranate seed and the juice to the bowl and continue to mix together. After this, you will clean and wash your lettuce, then chop up some apples and fennel. Place the salad in a large bowl, then add in in the apples and fennel and toss. After this, pour on your dressing and then eat. Enjoy this and have it as a delicious side to a meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades