When you think about salads, you probably imagine a bunch of stuff - usually whatever you have lying around in the fridge that hasn't gone bad yet - tossed together and strewn haphazardly. But did you know that throwing a salad together can be an art?
If you don't believe us, just check out this salad making video. You'll learn how to assemble a gorgeous summer avocado and berry salad (blackberries and blueberries) complete with cashews and a dash of coconut water. You'll then learn how to slice up a few strawberries for a pretty topping/garnish.
Ingredients: - 8 cups of salad mix - 1 packet of blackberries - 1 avocado - 2 cups of strawberries SALAD DRESSING - 1/4 cup strawberries - 1 cup truly raw cashews - 1/4 cup lemon juice - 1/2 cup young Thai coconut water - 1 Tbsp of agave nectar - 1 Tsp Himalayan salt
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades