If your looking for a fast, easy, tasty, and super healthy salad then look no further. This seaweed salad is made of thinly sliced vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrot and seaweed. This salad is crunchy and full of color and nutrients.
You will need:
3/4 ounce dried wakame seaweed
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground white sesame seeds
Hot chili flakes
Soak the wakame seaweed in a bowl of warm water for five to seven minutes. Drain water and pat seaweed dry with paper towels. If needed, cut wakame into thin noodle-like strips. Put seaweed in refrigerator.
Combine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar In a bowl. Whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
Slowly add the sesame oil and whisk dressing together.
Add seaweed and toss with dressing. Add the sesame seeds and chili flakes to taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades