First, cook rice noodles by boiling them for a short amount of time. The amount of time needed to cook them will vary with the type of noodles, so check the package. Next, drain the noodles and cool them by pouring cold water over them. Then, make the dressing by combining: 2 T. hoisin sauce, 2 T. soy Sauce, 2 T. sesame oil, 2 T. rice vinegar, the juice of one lime, two cloves of garlic, and 1 and 1/2 t. grated or chopped fresh ginger. Mix with a whisk. Next, create your salad. Pour half of the dressing onto the noodles until the noodles are saturated. Next, add the vegetables to the salad, tossing the salad as you go: 8 ounces of chopped mushrooms, 1 cup julian carrots, 1 cup julian red peppers,and 1 cup julian snow peas. Now, add 1/2 cup of cilantro and 2 chopped green onions. Then, add the rest of the dressing, completely covering the salad. Serve right away or chill. Optional: Add hot sauce or red chili peppers to the salad to make it spicy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades