Watch this how to video to learn how to make a classic macaroni salad. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Classic Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked to packaged directions
1 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 cup celery, thinly sliced
1 cup green and red peppers, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1. Cook and drain macaroni
2. In a large bowl add mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard, sugar, salt, ground black pepper and mix.
3. Now add celery, green and red peppers, onions and cooked macaroni.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades