Can you imagine anybody who doesn't like coleslaw? In restaurants, it's one of the most popular sides to any meal. It's also the most popular salad topping. And it's not hard to make at all, especially with a food processor. You can prepare delicious slaw right at home, for the whole family. Check out this video recipe for creamy cole slaw from Chef Hubert Keller.
1/3 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
2 1-ounce pieces peeled onion
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 large carrot, peeled
1 medium head green cabbage, about 2 pounds
Process parsley with metal blade until minced. Add onion and process until minced.
Add all remaining ingredients except carrot and cabbage and process 5 seconds to combine. Remove metal blade.
Cut carrot in half crosswise. Core cabbage and cut it into wedges. Insert shredding disc and shred carrot, using firm pressure.
Insert slicing disc and slice cabbage, using firm pressure. Add contents of work bowl to mixing bowl and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Before serving, drain excess liquid and adjust seasoning. Serve chilled.
View the entire recipe at Cuisinart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades