Gwyneth Paltrow joins Chef Lee Gross in the kitchen for a mouth-watering Vietnamese salad, a healthy, quick Vietnamese salad that has a great crunch and lots of refreshing flavors. This video recipe was made for Paltrow's website: GOOP.
This wonderfully crunchy salad is a must for any salad fan. It's wonderful on its own and also takes well to simply prepared proteins; grilled fish, shrimp, chicken or tofu are great.
TIME: 15 minutes
* 4 large bok choy leaves, rough bottoms discarded, stems cut into ¼" bias and leaves shredded
* 4 big leaves Napa cabbage, shredded
* 1 bunch watercress (discard thick stems), roughly chopped
* 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
* the leaves from about 8 stems each basil, mint, cilantro, roughly chopped
* ½ small cucumber, thinly sliced on the bias
* 1 red Thai chili (or more…or less), thinly sliced
* ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts, roughly chopped
* Vietnamese Dressing (see recipe below)
* grilled fish, shrimp, tuna, chicken, or tofu for serving (optional)
Download a Printable PDF of this Vietnamese salad.
Try a Vietnamese dressing, too! A perfect balance of hot, sour, salty and sweet, this dressing is like a flavor knockout—also a great dip for summer rolls.
Download a Printable PDF of the Vietnamese dressing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades