This video shows you how to prepare a sweet, creamy coleslaw.
. This is a simple way to make coleslaw it is not that hard coleslaw is better when it is made fresh.
First you will need two cabbages, four carrots, one onion, half a cup of sugar, cup of mayo, cup of sour cream, half a table spoon of salt, a table spoon of black powder,and two table spoons of apple cider vinegar.
. You will first core the cabbage, chop the cabbage then shred the carrots, chop the onion.
. Next all the other ingredients together in a bowl one by one.
. Put the coleslaw in the fridge to chill it is be to eat right away.
Follow these easy steps and will have some coleslaw that is simple to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades