Make the perfect potato salad for any occasion! A simple potato salad is always the best potato salad. Watch the video tutorial for the step-by-step instructions for delicious traditional potato salad.
4 large russet potatoes
2 tablespoons white vinegar (optional)
5 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon dried powdered mustard (optional)
1 tablespoon mustard
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (or dill pickles chopped)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
You can also use a good coleslaw recipe to make the potato salad. Just omit the crunchy cabbage and carrots and use the dressing mix to add to your diced potatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades