Does the mere mention of broccoli elicit "ews" from your kids? Then try stirring broccoli into a flavorful dish that your kids can enjoy without feeling like they're being forced to eat their vegetables.
Check out this video to learn how to make a sweet and spicy broccoli slaw which uses nonfat plain yogurt to cut down on the calories.
Yogurt, honey and jalapenos give this slaw its creamy sweetness and heat. This video is part of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee show hosted by Sandra Lee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades