94-year-old Clara shares economical and delicious meals from Depression-era American homes. This episode: Dandelion Salad! Dig up dandelions and discard flowers, roots and dead leaves. Soak in clean water and rinse 3 times. Repeat twice more, if necessary. Dry leaves once they are clean. Arrange leaves in bowl. Pour lemon juice and olive oil over leaves. Mix salad with a spoon or your hands. Enjoy! Follow Clara's instructions and you will have a fresh, delicious and very economical salad straight from your own back yard!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades