Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, shows how to make Thai Cabbage Salad, a non-cooking sweet sour tangy fresh cabbage salad mix.
1. First make Thai Vinaigrette by mixing Lime Juice about a tablespoon, a little amount of rice wine vinegar, Sesame oil, Mirin (Japanese/Asian sweetener), Fish Sauce, a small amount of sliced Thai Hot Pepper, Salt and Sugar. Stir mix it and let it sit for a while.
2. Prepare the cabbage leaves by cutting out the stem first, prepare about three leaves, stack them on top of one another, roll the leaves then cut them across 1/8 of an inch to a 1/4 of an inch slices, put inside a salad bowl.
3. Mix the sliced cabbages with chopped leaves of Cilantro, Dark Purple Opal Basil, some Mint and Red Onions. Then add grated Carrots and sliced Red Peppers. Lastly add the Thai Vinaigrette and stir mix them well.
4. Finally, serve the mix salad with crushed Peanuts sprinkled on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades