Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table. Watch this how to video on how to make a Thai cucumber salad.
This refreshing salad recipe is sure to be the hit of the party.
1/2 cup brown rice vinegar
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp curry powder
1 garlic clove, minced
2 stalks lemongrass, yellow part
1/2 tsp salt
2 lbs cucumbers, peeled seeded and thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
1. In a blender add brown rice vinegar, sugar, curry powder, garlic, and salt.
2. Peel the stalk of the lemon grass and then cut the yellow section into thin slices and add to the blender.
3. In a medium bowl add cucumbers, jalapeno, scallions, and cilantro.
4. Mix in the dressing and let the salad marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades