Tired of eating a boring ceasar salad? Impress your guests with this tasty Indian dish. Check out this video for a tutorial on how to make Raita!
Make this easy Indian salad in just a few minutes. Raita is usually served with a spicy dish.
Step 1: Put yogurt in bowl
Spoon the yogurt into a large bowl. Then grate the peeled cucumber directly into the yogurt.
TIP: You can also add a cup of sour cream and a few cloves of garlic.
Step 2: Stir ingredients
Stir in the cumin, salt, and mint. Transfer the salad to the refrigerator until chilled.
Step 3: Garnish
Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Did you know? Cumin is a key ingredient in Asian chili powders and curries. It is available in ground form or seeds
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades