In this video, we learn how to make a molded tomato aspic salad with crab and couscous. You will first take 2 c tomato juice and pour into a saucepan over medium heat. Next, take 1 c of tomato juice, and add in 2 packets of unflavored gelatin inside. Sprinkle this over your tomato juice so it softens, then pour this mixture into the hot tomato juice and stir until it's dissolved. Next, add finely chopped carrots, green peppers, and cucumbers to the mix. Stir this, then place into small molds and chill until it's set. When finished, pop out of the molds and place on a plate with crab couscous and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades