In this clip, learn how to make an absolutely delicious salad using two of Betty's favorites: mung bean sprouts and fresh raspberry vinaigrette dressing. This salad is power-packed and contains a ton of protein, vitamins and minerals and is practically calorie free! If you are watching what you eat or just looking for something fresh and healthy for summer, give this recipe a shot. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
*I bag fresh spinach
*1 cucumber, sliced
*1 bunch radishes, sliced
*15-oz. can chick peas (garbanzo beans), drained
*6.5-oz. can sliced ripe olives, drained
*1 quart fresh mung bean sprouts
On a salad plate, assemble your salad as follows:
-Place a layer of spinach leaves on the bottom of the salad plate.
-Arrange cucumber slices, symmetrically over the spinach, as desired.
-Next, arrange radish slices on top of cucumber slices, as desired.
-Now, place chick peas (garbanzo beans) over radish slices, as desired.
-Next, place ripe olive slices on top of chick peas, as desired.
-Top the whole salad off with fresh mung bean sprouts, making a lacy design.
Serve with Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing for a gorgeous, healthy salad that can be used as a full meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades