This video shows you how to make a simple quinoa salad
You will need 1 carrot, 2 cups of vegetable broth, 1 cup of quinoa, garlic sprouts, olive oil, 3 lettuce leaves, 1 oz red cabbage and one red pepper.
First, bring your vegetable broth to a boil. Next, add your quinoa and mix. Cook at a low heat for 20 minutes; remove from heat and put aside. Chop your lettuce, red cabbage, and red pepper. Next, peel your carrot into strips with a vegetable peeler. Add all your ingredients together. Add a dab of olive oil on the top and mix it all together. There you have it! Relax and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades