Sanjay Thumma of VahRehVah teaches how to make one of the most popular salads, the Russian salad. Make a dressing by mixing 2 tsp of cream and 2 tsp of mayonnaise. Add a pinch of salt and pepper powder. If desired yogurt can also be added in the dressing. Add boiled potatoes cut in small chunks in a bowl. Potatoes make 70% of the vegetables on this salad. Add in boiled beans and carrots. Optional chopped onions and chopped spring onions can be added if desired to enhance taste. Add the dressing you made and mix . You can also add apples, walnuts, eggs but this is optional. Follow these simple steps and try this tasty salad which is also one of the easiest to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades