Take a bowl with sliced raw shallot and layer in some halved cherry tomatoes. Add in a cup of white beans, then a can of italian tuna, drain the oil (packed in olive oil) and break it up a little as you add. Add a big handful pitted calamata olives, cut in half. Take a couple of teaspoons of mustard, and whisk in a tablespoon of balsamic vineger, and drizzle in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Add salt and pepper generously, becuase there is bread in this salad. Add the dressing to your salad, cube up some crunchy bread and add it in, then toss the salad gently. Taste the salad and add salt if needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades