In this cooking how to video, Charlotte Lyons, Ebony Magazine Food Editor, demonstrates how to make a black eyed pea salad. Follow along with this cooking lesson to learn to make fast, easy, fun, and healthy dishes to share and enjoy. All the ingredients you need for this blackbean salad are: black eyed peas, balsamic vinegar, salad dressing, rep pepper, celery rib, bell pepper, onion, chopped parsley, lettuce leaves, salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades