Eat like a proletariat on the budget of a bourgeoisie by whipping up this decadent, creamy, and inexpensive treat. All for under $10, you'll learn how to put together a French salad with butter lettuce, lardons (or strips of pork fat), and poached eggs. This is a delicious get up that gives salad a good name.
This video is part of 10 Dollar Dinners with Melissa D'Arabian show hosted by Melissa d'Arabian.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades