Sonya MacDaniel demonstrates how to make a fruit salad with strawberry poppy seed vinaigrette dressing. The salad has less than ten ingredients and is very easy to make. Also, the salad is much healthier than the one made using a pre-made dressing as you can control the amount of fat added. This salad is not just festive and pretty, but also helps you get your recommended amount of fruits and vegetables for the day! The fruit is layered on top of the spinach and then topped with the vinaigrette. Make sure you clean your fruits and vegetables before putting them into your salad and consuming them! There are also tips on eating and slicing kiwi and mangoes, in case you've never worked with them before.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades