Chef Mike C and Chef Olivier prepare a beet salad. The Chefs give no measurements so you'll have to guess as to how much to use.
The ingredients you will need are:
1. roasted beets (cut into cubes)
2. bit of Italian spice
3. little bit of cinnamon
4. small carton of unflavored yogurt
5. salt and pepper
6. your favorite greens for salad
7. olive oil
9. green onions and pistachios for garnish
Remove the stems and roots of the roasted beets.
Cut the beets into cubes or slices.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle the Italian spice and the cinnamon over the beets.
Put the yogurt into the bowl and mix.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir.
Put the greens, I believe the Chefs are using romaine lettuce, on salad plates.
Salt and pepper the greens and pour a little olive oil over the greens
Top with the beet combination and squeeze red orange juice over the top.
Garnish with cut-up green onions and pistachio nuts.
NOTE: The Chefs tell us that by squeezing lemon, orange or other citrus juices in recipes, bring out all the flavors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades