Are you looking for a way to take your salad to the next level? Try making your very own vinaigrette salad dressing to impress your family and friends. This great recipe will give you the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen.
Make a fresh and flavorful, homemade vinaigrette salad dressing using simple ingredients you likely already have on-hand. Using 2 tablespoons of your favorite flavor of jam or preserves as a base, add in about the same amount of balsamic vinegar and canola oil, or extra virgin olive oil. Whisk together and drizzle over a plate of fresh greens. Using variations of jam flavors, as well as the many different vinegar flavors, you can be as creative in flavored vinaigrette combinations as you are inspired to be!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades