This video demonstrates how to make Italian pasta salad for over 100 people. Start with sun dried tomatoes. Reconstitute them in hot water. Slice and dice up mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Then slice and dice Genoa salami into small pieces. Repeat with sopressata. Chop up marinated artichoke hearts. Add canned black olives, Kalamata olives and green olives. Next, fill a large bowl with tricolored Rotelli pasta. Drain the tomatoes and add them to the pasta. Mix in all the other ingredients. Then add balsamic Vinaigrette. Mix well. Add Rich's all purpose seasoning salt to the salad. Finish up with Locatelli cheese and fresh roasted red pepper strips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades