To make a wasabi vinaigrette salad start with some lettuce. You can use a variety of different salads such as romaine, black eyed Simpson, bib lettuce, and four season lettuce. You can also add arugula and other herbs, freshly grated Parmesan, fresh sausage, avocado, goat cheese, salami, and pesto sauce.
To make vinaigrette you will need oil, wasabi, vinegar, and lime. Put some vinegar in a bowl and stir in a little wasabi. Mix the vinegar and wasabi up really good with a whisk. Add a little lime by squeezing some lime juice from half a lime into the bowl. Whisk the mixture again and stir in some extra virgin olive oil. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and you are ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades