Betty demonstrates her recipe for Caesar salad, which uses the Parmesan crisps and croutons she has shown in another video. She begins by making a mayonnaise-based dressing which is a little different from the usual Caesar dressing, because it does not contain raw eggs or anchovies. Betty's demonstration is very easy to follow and uses ingredients common in most kitchens, and she suggests substitutions to fit a variety of tastes. This is a good classic recipe for homemade salad dressing that can be kept in the fridge and used as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades