This episode of ThaiFoodcast demonstrates how to prepare a green papaya salad also known as a som tam. For the preparation you will need green papaya, lime juice, chili peppers, palm sugar, garlic, tomato, fish sauce, roasted peanuts and green beans in the mentioned amounts. Chop the green beans and tomato next peel and shred the papaya as shown. Grind the spices followed by the other ingredients using a mortar and pestle thereafter add the papaya, tomatoes and beans and pound it as shown. Now the dish is done. Present the dish as desired in a large plate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades