WatchMojo teaches you how to make a pleasing Potato Salad for a picnic. Ingredients: For the salad base: 2 1/2 lbs new red potatoes, 10 large radishes, 2 celery stalks, 6 green onions, 3 hard-boiled eggs, 1/2 cup dill pickles. For the dressing: 3/4 cup light mayonnaise, 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup chopped dill, 1 minced garlic clove, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. For the garnish: 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley. Procedure: Add scrubbed potatoes in a pot of boiling salted water and then reboil until tender. While boiling, prepare the radishes, pickles, celery, green onions, eggs and add them to a bowl. Drain the potatoes, dry over a low heat then cool. For the dressing, whisk the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper. Add bite-sized potatoes to the vegetables. Add the dressing and gently toss to mix everything. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary. Follow these steps and please your friends and family with your very own potato salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades