In this clip, learn how to make a tasty salad that is great for your diet! This filling and healthy dish works for anyone and will please young, old, vegetarians, meat eaters, dieters and hungry folks alike. Let Betty show you her favorite summer creation with this tutorial.
You Will Need:
*(2) 15-oz. cans black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
*2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
*1 cup chopped green pepper
*½ cup chopped onion
*½ cup rice vinegar
*2 teaspoons sugar (or sweetener)
In a medium serving bowl, combine 2 cans black eyed peas, 2 cups chopped tomatoes, 1 cup chopped green pepper, and ½ cup chopped onion.
In a small bowl, combine ½ cup rice vinegar and 2 teaspoons sugar. Pour over pea mixture and toss. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades