Learn to make a tasty, elegant crab salad dish that's as easy as it is delicious! Add about 8 ounces of backfin cooked crab meat with any bones or cartilage removed to a large bowl. Measure 2-3 heaped tablespoons of light mayonnaise and toss gently with crab meat. Chop about 1/4 cup of celery and add to mixture, toss. At this point, you could also add onions, peas, or other ingredients. Mix in 2 teaspoons of chopped capers. Cover mixture and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour to allow flavors to infuse. After mixture has had time to chill, you can add parsley or crushed tarragon to garnish. Serve in a sandwich, on a plate of lettuce, or in a tomato aspic salad. Follow these steps to create a simple but versatile and delicious crab salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades