Carolineartiss teaches you how to make a healthy potato salad. Take 1 kilogram of new potatoes, wash them and cut them in half. Add one teaspoon of paprika, a pinch of turmeric and some ground cumin seeds. Also add ground coriander. Also add some salt on top and mix them all together. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top of the potatoes in the cooking pan. Place them in the oven at 195 degrees centigrade for about 40 minutes. Chop the small red onion, with a celery. Add those on top of the potatoes, next to spinach leaves. Add roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds. Add a dressing on top and your potato salad is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades