The raw food coach will take you through the process of making a fantastic salad made of kale and avocados perfect for any one who follows a raw vegan diet. Avocado is full of healthy oils and just tastes fantastic. Kale is chocked full of vitamins and nutrients. By adding oil and salt your kale will transform into a soft and lovely texture.
Watch this video to learn how to make a simple raw kale and avocado salad. It's healthy and delicious. Ingredients: 1 head kale, shredded 1 cup tomato, chopped 1 avocado 2 tablespoon grapeseed or olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice celtic sea salt, to taste teaspoon cayenne Preparation: In mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together. Mush everything together (with hands) to created marinated/wilted effect on kale. This makes it much tastier and easier to digest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades