In this tutorial, we learn how to make avocado chicken salad. First, pour in your tuna in the mixing bowl, then add in avocado, celery, onion, Greek yogurt, and your chicken. After you have mixed all of this together and it's well combined, place into the fridge to cool off. When this is finished cooling off, you can use this in a number of different recipes. You can place it on lettuce for a salad, or you can also use it on whole grain bread. Another popular way to use this is a dip wit whole grain wheat crackers. All of these are healthy recipes that will help you lose weight!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades