Most of what prevents us from cooking our own (healthy) food is simply that we have to drag our butts off of our chair, get in the car, and drive to the store with ingredients list in hand and tired expression on face.
But guess what? You don't actually need to hit up Ralph's and fork over a pile of dough to the supermarket gods to make a delicious and healthy dish. Check out this video to learn how to toss up a fresh salad using black beans and corn, two ingredients you probably already have lying around.
Black Bean Corn Salad is easy to make, it's a great vegetarian recipe and people love to eat it. Simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades