A bean salad is a great way to get the health benefits from beans. Beans are a good source of protein, they're full of fiber and are said to "pull" cholesterol out of your body.
This bean salad recipe has the fresh crisp flavor of summer with fresh peppers and corn. You'll love the hint of chili and cumin - but don't worry, you don't have to make this bean salad recipe too spicy - you can make it to your taste by adjusting the seasoning.
This salad can be made with any type of bean. In this how to video, Rita uses Chick Peas, Kidney beans and red beans, but you could use any type. Black beans, white beans or red.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades