This video demonstrates how to prepare Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs. To begin making potato salad, peel and cube potatoes. Try to make sure they are all the same size. You will need 8 potatoes. Add potatoes to boiling water. Don't overcook. Drain and chill in the refrigerator. Boil and shell eggs. Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks. Place the yolks in a bowl. Place the yolk on a platter, facing up. Add a couple of scoops of mayonnaise, pickle juice, pepper, salt, and mustard. Mix together with a fork. Fill the eggs with the mixture. Garnish with paprika. Use leftover filling to mix with cold potatoes. Stir together well. Add onions and egg whites (leftover from devilled eggs). Dust with paprika. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades