Grilled Zucchini Ribbon Salad-Food Network
Grilling vegetable is by far one of the healthiest ways to eat them. Grilling certainly beats throwing them in a vat of lard (we're looking at you, Paula Deen) or chucking them in a bread batter to make zucchini tempura (yummy, but not so good for your six pack).
But there is a delicious way to cook up a batch of zucchinis without feeling like you're eating cardboard. In this food tutorial, you'll learn how to create a zesty grilled zucchini ribbon salad.
A mandoline slices zucchini paper thin so it cooks in about a minute. This video is part of Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello show hosted by Michael Chiarello .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades