Watch this how to video and learn to make a delicious eggplant salad with this detailed recipe. This salad is a great way to incorporate veggies into a meal.
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
1/2 cup lime juice
8 cloves Garlic
1/2 cup cilantro
3 lbs Eggplant, 1 inch thick slices
3 Plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
4 Peppers, halve and seed
1 Jalapeno, halve and seed
1. In a blender add olive oil, turmeric, cumin, red pepper flakes, lime juice, garlic, and cilantro and pulse until blended.
2. Toss the marinate over the cut vegetables and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
4. Grill all the vegetables for about 4 to 5 minutes until cooked but not mushy.
5. Let the vegetables chill and then cut into bite size pieces.
6. Garnish with lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades