How to Make an eggplant salad
Watch this how to video and learn to make a delicious eggplant salad with this detailed recipe. This salad is a great way to incorporate veggies into a meal.
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
1/2 cup lime juice
8 cloves Garlic
1/2 cup cilantro
3 lbs Eggplant, 1 inch thick slices
3 Plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
4 Peppers, halve and seed
1 Jalapeno, halve and seed
1. In a blender add olive oil, turmeric, cumin, red pepper flakes, lime juice, garlic, and cilantro and pulse until blended.
2. Toss the marinate over the cut vegetables and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
4. Grill all the vegetables for about 4 to 5 minutes until cooked but not mushy.
5. Let the vegetables chill and then cut into bite size pieces.
6. Garnish with lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.