This video from The Rookie Cooks is a demonstration of how to make cole slaw. He uses bagged cole slaw mix with cabbage and carrots already shredded. He adds six tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of onion powder and mixes it. He then adds a quarter cup of vinegar and mixes it again. He lets it sit for about 15 minutes. He then adds about three quarters cup of mayo and a tablespoon of salt and mixes it. He puts it in the fridge to let it chill before serving. This video is an easy-to-follow recipe for homemade cole slaw.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades