Here's a guide in helping you store a lettuce properly and prolong its freshness. Place a paper towel on top of the lettuce and beat the stem portion with a hammer. Remove the stem of the lettuce by prying it out with your hands. Tear the lettuce into two sections or into small ones. Put all of it inside a zip lock bag and then place it inside a refrigerator. Take them out when the lettuce is needed for cooking. With these easy to do tips, you are now ready to cook those well preserved lettuce onto your tasty dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades