Watch this how to vidoe and learn how to make mouth-watering southern-style power slaw. This slaw recipe goes great with chicken.
Southern style power slaw ingredients:
1 cup Mayonnaise
1/8 cup Dijon mustard
3 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp honey
6 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
4 large collard green leaves, thinly sliced
6 scallions, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, minced
1. To a large bowl add mayonnaise, dijon mustard, honey, vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix in green and red, cabbage, collard greens, scallions, and jalapeno.
3. Let the flavors marinate for an hour before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades