In this tutorial, we learn how to make raw sauerkraut. First, peel away the first two or three layers, then cut it up in different size chunks and place into a juicer. When finished, press down leaves onto the bowl to get the water out completely. now, place baby raisins and press on top of the cabbage leaves. Now, place a cloth on top and let sit for 5-7 days in a cool and dry spot. Make sure to keep flies away while this is sitting. When finished, you will have sauerkraut that you made and is healthy and nutritious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades